Please Become A Furriend Of Princess Megan


Friday 4 February 2011

In Honour Of Jasper

Today is a sad day for my family and me! It is one year today that my brother Jasper - known as "Babba" crossed over The Rainbow Bridge from diabetes. He was my big brother and looked after me and I miss him sooooooo much! He was a Wonderful dog!

"Jasper"
"Babba"
31/10/98 - 4/02/2010

This post is just to honour and remember my brother.

Run With The Big Dogs Jasper.
Love you always!

Princess Kisses
Megan
x

6 comments:

  1. Oh yes, Jasper looks like a wonderful dog! We are sure he is happy over at the Rainbow Bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest in peace, Jasper.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much.
    Princess Kisses
    Megan
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog! I'm following you from The Doggy Blogger. Hope to see you on my site. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My heart goes out to Jasper and the ones that miss him. ♥ He was a gorgeous pup with a lot of love in his eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! I will be visiting The Doggy Blogger.
    Princess Kisses
    Megan
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
Princess Kisses
Megan
x