Please Become A Furriend Of Princess Megan


Thursday 31 March 2011

Spring

I'm loving the nice weather at the moment! Spring is with us and it's time for fun. We will be going to our caravan soon on week-ends and school holidays where we have lots of fun. I will be posting lots of picture. We go for long walks to the pond and Casper swims there, I don't, I do not like water but Casper can't get in there quick enough.
Some pictures of the pond near our caravan, it's just a few minutes walk.






Hope you like the pictures. I will be posting lots more as soon as we get there.

See you soon

Princess Kisses
Megan
x

1 comment:

  1. We are still waiting for spring over here, but hopefully soon.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
Princess Kisses
Megan
x