Please Become A Furriend Of Princess Megan


Friday 1 April 2011

Birthday Treats

Well I have been having a wonderful 8th birthday so far! I have been playing with my brother Casper and had loads of presents and treats, see below, I am a spoilt little pooch me thinks!

Looking good for my age!
My Birthday Gifts with lotsa treats behind, YUMMY!!
My Birthday Cards
Tennis Balls For Casper And Me
Mum always sends us birthday cards, she keeps them in our own special boxes with little bits and pieces like our baby teeth, whisker, hair/fur, pictures, old toys, anything that she can collect from us.
 Mum and Dad are taking us out in the car later, we may go the The Lake and have tea there if the weather stays nice. Mum is going to give me a haircut later too, I look a bit like a Tarantula at the moment bol. All the grooming parlours in the area are so booked up, we haven't been able to get an appointment, not for weeks anyway. Mum says I can't wait that long as I look too bad so she's going to trim me up a little. That should be fun! Maybe I'll post some pics, but, maybe not! Last time Mum trimmed me I wouldn't go outside till it grew back.

See ya all later!

Princess Kisses
Megan
x

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Megan! I just celebrated my 8th birthday back in February!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan,

    You are a very beautiful Yorkie! Happy birthday!

    Thank y'all for stoppin' to visit and follow.

    Y'all come back now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Megan,
    Belated happy birthday to you !
    We are having a party this week-end for Bella's 3rd birthday and Ollie's first, we are very excited !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
Princess Kisses
Megan
x